Go One Step Ahead By Incorporating Logistics Services With Your Uber Clone App
The transport aggregator market is ever-evolving, with every improvement, entrepreneurs from this industry are minting monies. Look at Uber! It is no surprise why it is been reeking in profits. We all know how Uber has come a long way from a basic cab booking app to now smart intelligent featured app. Want to dive into the transportation industry? Want to make your on-demand taxi booking app big? Then you have to think more and beyond Uber. Incorporate your Uber clone app with on-demand courier service and get an edge over the competition. Sounds good? Now is the time to think smart and score the competition. Your Uber clone app can be one step ahead when you integrate it with logistics courier services.
It is no secret that taxi rides offering services are seen as offering logistics services.
The Benefits Of Incorporating Your Clone App With Logistics Service
- The taxi providing services will have a team of drivers driving across the city. The best part is, the drivers can take up the delivery call when they do not have a passenger ride. This makes sense, as the drivers can earn decent income when they are not taking passengers.
- If you are already having a parallel logistics business, integrating it with your Uber clone app can be the best idea. You will save the cost of creating an entirely new app.
- The clone app will work the same way how the user used to book a cab ride. Because the navigation and the look of the taxi with delivery app remain the same, your Uber clone app will gain a lot of momentum of providing cab riding and courier services both at the same time.
- The Uber clone app when integrated with the courier service feature offers quick delivery services during the holiday season as well as when booked to take up the package at odd hours. Since drivers are on the go they can take up the call to pick up the package and deliver it right on time.
Integrating Parcel Delivery With Your Uber Clone App
Connect with a mobile app development company that is experienced in developing such on-demand apps. The mobile app developers team will create a separate panel to incorporate the logistics services within your Uber clone app.
The user gets to choose the parcel pickup option while checking out with the list of verified service providers from the nearby location. It makes it easy for the users to book for their package deliveries and get to track them on a real-time basis.
Following are the features to implement when creating an Uber clone app integrated with logistic services:
- Easy and quick bookings
- Offers nearby cabs available
- Provides push-notifications to the drivers along with GPS tracking
- Creating multiple payment options
- Real-time tracking
- On-demand delivery or book now schedule later
- God’s eye view
If you like this idea and feel like conceptualizing one, then collaborate with an app development company to build you a dream Uber clone app. Developing an Uber clone app for the taxi business is common but offering more like an on-demand courier service can put your on-demand app ahead in the competition. As this combination is new and not many businesses have developed such a clone app.
Get in touch with an on-demand app development company offering white-label clone app script. The licensed version will let you customized the features ensuring your business is scalable for future expansion.