Taxi booking business is one such business that has enhanced and become popular with the introduction of Uber like applications in the market. The uproar success of Uber clone script business model has made many of the entrepreneurs enter this promising business.
Every day new apps similar to that of Uber are being released in the world market and to achieve the same success, one has to research completely, make a plan, execute it and then start with building an uber clone script that makes taxi booking easy with different features. One such feature is the dispatcher panel.
This panel here is a small but an important part of the admin dashboard where the admin can assign the drivers to either request or add rides on behalf of the users. Once the admin clicks the add button, he has to fill in all the necessary details in the form of the user.With the auto assign provider option, the providers can be automatically assigned to the users and the driver will then be allocated to the location of the user. So, whichever driver is the closest, the user will be given that one.
Some extraordinary features offered here!
With this feature, dispatchers can now take phone bookings, schedule trips, allocate the closest trips to the drivers, track payments and taxi fare receipts through email once the trip is completed. As said, the panel here is able to receive requests through telephone bookings whenever the add button is clicked but now bookings are also possible with a click done on Google Maps which is indeed an extraordinary feature ever introduced.
If you look carefully on the panel, you will get to see the trips and know where the provider and user are at the moment. Not only this but you also get to check other details such as trip histories, passenger and user details, transactions being made, mode of payment used, taxi details and much more. Do you want to know some more features offered here? Stay tuned below!
- With the specific filters here, the admin can see all the necessary information on the “ALL” tabs such as requests placed, the location of the provider and the user and all the other information pertaining to the ride.
- Requests being scheduled for the latter can be seen and assigned by the admin to the closest driver.
- In case the admin has delayed in assigning any request to the driver then this request is sent to the warning stage where the admin has to quickly deal with such issues.
- Handle booking requests and assign it to the driver who is closer to the user.
- Set up and update all company and dispatcher details including information pertaining to drivers and their vehicles.
- Monitor all the automated reports that have been generated for all the rides being conducted in the past and present.
- Managing all the transactions efficiently from one single window.
- Review statistics, blacklists, temporarily blocked data of clients and drivers.
- The Auto assign provider is yet another feature that is being offered to the admin to switch it on or off as per the requirements.Once this feature is turned on, the admin doesn’t have to assign any drivers to the users since it is automatically assigned to the users through the app. It simply uses their location and the app selects the driver that can reach the user in the minimum time.
- Once the auto assign feature is switched off, the admin has to do all the stuff manually such as assigning the driver to the user, checking for warnings, user details, driver details and much more. The driver then receives the request from the admin and makes his selection.
So, this was all about a short road map on using the dispatcher panel now introduced with Uber clone script. This app has just all the main things that are needed to run a successful business and also manage the provider, users and the rides respectively.
Indeed, it is a huge deal with all such major combination of features implemented in just one app.In case you are planning to upgrade your apps, then now is the right time. So, utilize all these updates and make your business grow with utter confidence and security.