Imagine a day where your left hand is hurt and the doctor advises you to not use it. It can be quite frustrating right, to not be able to use a body part. Well, if this is your condition in one day, imagine the life of those who succumb to such circumstances on a daily basis? Yes, the discussion here leads to those especially able people who have the same body parts as a normal human, but they not able to use them either because of some mishap in their life or due to a condition existing by birth.
Have you ever wondered how they manage to withstand the advancements of life with their disability? How do they do all the basic things of life – brushing their teeth, climbing stairs or for that matter, even eating with the normal cutlery? Traveling is another basic stuff for us, but for the disabled? That is when Uber for disabilities come into picture. When it was rolled out in the market, businessmen were skeptical about its acceptability, but as it caught rage and more and more people started choosing this service for their commutation, investors and businessmen started understanding the benefits of this service.
How is this Different?
While there are tons of on demand services available in the market, how is this app service different from the rest?
- The vehicles are different: While some cars will have a ramp down their boot, and other cars will have moving seats that can be moved out, allow the passenger to slide in, and then the seat will move back to its original place – the vehicles in this service are different as they cater to various forms of disabilities
- The drivers have to go an extra mile: In the normal taxis, drivers reach the pickup point, wait for the rider to board and then their responsibility ends when they drop the passenger at the destination point. But in this service, the drivers will have to go an extra mile by helping the passenger get in and out of the vehicle
- Push notifications may vary: If you are catering to a hearing disabled person, calling the person to let them know that the car has arrived may not help. The driver will have to text the rider to let them know this. Hence, push notification in this service will vary and may be different from the normal on demand taxi apps
Components of this Uber for Disability App Service
When you reach out to a mobile and app developer to help you create this special app for you, you may expect the below features to be present –
- A website for those who do not access mobile phones
- Customer iOS and Android web access for all kinds of riders
- Customer Web Panel that is easy to access
- Uber for disability Provider iOS and Android app which is compatible with all kinds of mobile phones
- Uber for disability service Provider Web Panel that will have admin Web Panel to administrate the working of the app
Uber for disability app not only helps you to earn a specified amount of commission with every booking. But it also helps you to serve the society in a good way. By easing out travel for specially challenged people, you are helping them to boost their confidence and letting them know that though their physical appearance may be a little different from the rest of the world, yet they should not feel under confident because of that. Invest in this today, with low investment and high profits.