Medical services have probably become the most sought after services in the present times. With deadly pathogens wreaking havoc amongst the people, it is only fair that people are becoming more and more aware about the various medical facilities available around them and trying to utilize them for their advantage. One such service is the on demand medical transportation service, achievable with the help of an Uber for Ambulance app.
Before we get into the details of how you can start your own business of medical transportation in Malaysia with the help of Uber for Ambulance app, let us understand the flow of such an app and how it can be of help for the users.
How does the Uber for Ambulance type of app work?
In order to ensure that people can use this app seamlessly and without any hitch when the time comes, the flow of the app has been kept very similar to the taxi booking app, Uber. This is perhaps why these apps are called Uber for Ambulance Clones. Let us get down to understanding how people can use these apps.
- The user can download this app from the Google Play Store for Android devices and the iOS app Store for iPhone.
- The app will then require you to log in to the app by registering into it. The process of registration can be done by either using social media profiles like that of Facebook and Gmail or by filling up a form made available on the app itself.
- Once this is done, the app will always be available for the user’s benefit on their device and can be used whenever the user needs it.
- The user can then simply open the app whenever needed and find ambulances that are available in their area. The app will show the ambulances that are closest to them, the kind of special fitment (if any) that the ambulances have and so on and so forth.
- The user can select the ambulance of their choice and confirm the booking.
- The app will automatically confirm the order by deducting cashless and automatic payment.
- After this, the user will be able to track the location of the ambulance on their device.
This flow is a very simple one ensuring that anyone can use it whenever there is a need for it. The basic purpose of an app is to make sure that the like of users and customers is easy, but if things get too complicated, it is of no use to others. This is where an app like the Uber for ambulance comes into picture and becomes helpful for both, the service providers as well as customers or users.
How to start your own on demand medical transport app based on the Uber for Ambulance App?
Since the entire app hinges upon the functionality of the app, the first thing that you want to do is to find out which is the best and most reliable app available in the market. Researching your competitors will help you identify the features that you want in your app and how you want to grow your business.
The next step is to find a reliable white label on demand mobile app Development Company that has at least 6 to 8 years of experience in building and launching on demand mobile apps. This will ensure that you already have a ready made app to start your business with.
With a ready app, you have the advantage of testing it thoroughly before actually spending any money on it Speak to the white label mobile app development company that is building the app for you regarding a demo and they will set you up with a demo account so that you can download it from the Google play store and the iOS app store on multiple devices and test it thoroughly. It is advisable to test the app hundreds of times from both the User’s side and the Service Provider’s side to know exactly what you can expect with the application when you launch it.
How can you launch the app in Malaysia?
The app of this nature must be dealt with only by experts. The thing about on demand apps is that it is not always easy to be launched on the Mobile app store. This means that there are chances that your app can be rejected by the Google play store or the iOS store owing to technical issues. This means that even after having paid the full sum of money, you will not be able to have a successful business option available for your customers.
This is why; it is important to make sure that you only rely on a company that not only builds the app for you but also takes complete responsibility of launching the app on the app store. Therefore, in case there is any rejection made on technical grounds the white label on demand mobile app Development Company makes necessary technical amendments and gets the app launched.
Malaysia is a country of opportunities. This is why; you must make sure that you keep all the important points mentioned in the blog post here before you launch your own on demand medical transportation service start up in Malaysia with the help of an Uber for Ambulance.