App-based taxi services like Uber came as a boon for those who wish to make their commuting easier without spending a bomb. It is especially useful for city dwellers where driving could be a harrowing experience, thanks to traffic congestion and recurrent jams. This revolution was followed by many other entrepreneurs coming forward with their own innovative ideas of making commuting convenient. If you, too, wish to join this tribe of app-based transportation services, then look no further. Many developers are into the business of designing the perfect state of the art Uber clone app to help businesses start their very own taxi service. Get a live Uber Clone demo today and experience this app for yourself.
The Uber clone demo will give you an actual insight into the world of on demand taxis and how the rider and the passenger app work in complete synchronization.
What Makes Uber Clone App the Best Option for Your Business
An Uber Clone App is aesthetically and technologically top notch. It is designed using the best available technology and incorporates all the features that applications like Uber have and much more like:
- An e-wallet– An e-wallet allows users to make cashless payments for their rides by either installing an inbuilt account or by linking the app to second party accounts.
- Customer location service– This service allows the drivers to know the exact location of the customer and easily navigate their way.
- Ride now and ride later features– This feature allows the customer to book a ride if they want to drive immediately or schedule a ride for later.
- Surge price information feature– Cab services tend to hike their prices during rush hours in order to make more cabs available. Surge price information feature will inform customers about the new price point.
- Multiple language features– Multiple language features will widen the reach of your business to incorporate non-English speaking customers as well.
- Taxi location feature– This feature works well for the owner or for the operational end whereby each and every taxi can be located so that allocation of rides can be made accordingly.
- Assessing the demand feature and much more– This feature assesses the trend of demand, like areas where the demand of cab is higher or the hours during cab service, is availed more.
Apart from these regular features, an Uber Clone app also provides advanced features like
- An online or offline feature for drivers– This feature gives leverage to customers where they can mark their availability.
- An option to accept or reject ride– At times, a situation arises where a driver cannot take a certain ride because of multiple reasons best known to him. This feature will allow drivers to intimate their ability to take a ride.
- Fare estimate calculation feature– This feature informs the customer about the fare that they will pay at the end of the ride before they book a cab.
- Rides History– This feature allows customer and service provider to access their recent rides.
- Constant live GPS tracking– This feature allows live tracking of the cab during a ride and otherwise.
The features mentioned above are convincing enough to show how an Uber Clone App is the best way to launch your business into the market. It will prove to be an ideal choice for all those who wish to benefit the popularity that app-based taxi services are enjoying at the moment.
Uber Clone Demo allows you to experience the aforementioned features of the app and see how it works for your business. It will also help you to make a decision regarding any additional elements that you might want in your app in order to make your app more responsive and user-friendly.