Cloud-based taxi dispatch system is the ideal solution for every taxi and/or transportation business out there. These taxi cab dispatch software automate every process, be it dispatching, billing, booking, accounting or even passenger and driver management.
How this Advanced, Cost effective and Reliable Taxi dispatch System Works
Three major components make up this smart app – the admin, the driver app and the passenger app. Let’s take a peek into each component in detail.
Admin is the heart and soul of your taxi business, helping you save millions while generating the same too for your business. The admin efficiently manages the whole taxi shenanigans – member management, cars setting, acceptance of request duration, transaction setting, email setting, payment setting, driver management, hot spots etc. As the owner, you will have complete authority of the admin and get it to work as you want, on your terms and conditions.
This component has been designed such that the rider can sign up on your application using his Android and/or iPhone device. The rider can select the vehicle type and model, and can also track the active drivers is his locality. The rider also has access to the rate per mile, and the fare for each model he chooses.
Similar to the rider app, the driver can also register on the app via his Android and/or iPhone device. For security reasons, all drivers have to be approved by the admin after verification of their documents and credentials. The driver can update his status i.e. available or not, accept and/or reject rides, etc. he can also check his booking history out and can monitor the status of all his bookings.
Features of the Rider App
– Compatible with multiple screens
– Card payment gateway
– Update customers via text messages
– Live maps
– The vision of an actual route
– Fare calculator
– Job planner
– One click dispatch
– Smart searching system
– Tariff customization
– Job planners
Features of the Driver App
– Functions on both Android and iPhone
– Manage jobs
– Customer call back facility
– Route map
– Automated payment gateway
– SOS Alert button
Features of the System
– Customer and driver management
– An auto taxi dispatch system
– Tariff customization
– Easy to use
– Automated email updates
The above list of features is not exhaustive. In fact, you can also opt to add features that you may want for the success of your taxi business.
Basic Flow of the App
While using an application might be the simplest one in the market is quite easy, it is inevitable that you understand the flow of the app well. Here’s how the app works:
- The Driver and the User download the app on their phones
- The Driver and the User both create their profiles on the app. The driver lists the vehicles that he wants to offer his services in and the User fills in basic information such as Name, Email ID and Phone number.
- The Rider can now place a booking request for a pick up by adding the pickup location.
- The app automatically sends out the request to all the drivers in the vicinity (specified by the admin).
- Whoever accepts the request gets the job. The Rider is notified immediately about the ride being accepted.
- The Driver reaches the pickup location and marks on the app has arrived.
- The User is notified of the same.
- Once the Ride begins, the Driver marks the app as the Ride has Begun.
- Then on reaching the destination as entered by the Rider, the driver marks the app as reached.
- The App will then automatically calculate the fare and generate an invoice.
- The Rider will have made payment automatically through the payment option chosen from Credit Card, In-App Wallet or through Cash.
- The Rider, as well as the Driver, are now free to rate and review each other.
Since the app is so general and easy to use a lot of people find it extremely useful. Because the nature of these apps is such that they are designed to be used by the population for their everyday use, it is inevitable that app developers make them absolutely simple.
The design is what the people call “intuitive” design flow. This just means that the app is so designed that it can be used by a majority of the people. Riders who choose to use these apps are already comfortable with smartphones, however, the Drivers, more often than not are not.
Time to Smarten up your Act
The time to decide whether you want your taxi business to sink or flourish has arrived. If you are looking for a bright future for your business then you definitely need to think on the lines of investing in an automated taxi dispatch system that will make your life easy as well as enable your taxi business to flourish.
Although it might seem to be a very difficult job, in the beginning, you will soon come to realize that there is an abundance of such apps in the market. All you need to do is find a reliable application that can handle everything that you need to get done.
The easiest way to do that is to first conduct a general search on the internet on famous uber clone apps. You will come across a few companies that develop such apps. Take a look at what is offered by each of these companies so that you can find out who makes the best possible solution that matches your exact requirement.
There are many developers who are excellent in designed software for your taxi business. All you need to do is check them out and see who offers you the best deal in terms of cost, app features and customer service. Smarten up our act and get that taxi dispatch system for the bright future of your taxi business.