The emergence of Uber-like applications has significantly boosted the taxi booking industry, leading to a surge in the popularity of the Uber clone script business model. This rapid success has attracted numerous entrepreneurs, enticing them to venture into this promising sector.
Each day, the global market witnesses the launch of new apps akin to Uber. To replicate their success, thorough research, strategic planning, and effective execution are essential. This involves creating an Uber clone script with various user-friendly features to simplify taxi booking. Among these features, the dispatcher panel stands out as a noteworthy example.
This particular panel constitutes a modest yet crucial component within the admin dashboard. Here, the administrator can allocate drivers to either respond to requests or manually add rides for users. When the administrator selects the “add” button, they must input all the requisite user details in the form. Utilizing the auto-assign provider feature, providers can be automatically matched with users, and the driver will be dispatched to the user’s location. This ensures that the nearest available driver is assigned to the user.
Some extraordinary features for Uber Clone Script!
Table of Contents
The manual dispatch feature is a crucial element of the app. While having a smartphone is typically a prerequisite for a taxi app (given its app-based nature), it’s important to recognize that not everyone possesses a smartphone. Does this imply that individuals without smartphones are unable to use the app to book rides?
No, they can still access the service. Thanks to the Manual dispatch feature, users without smartphones can simply call the admin, who can then manually arrange a ride for them. Using the admin panel, the ride can be booked by inputting the pickup and drop-off locations provided by the user over the phone.
With this feature, dispatchers can now:
- take phone bookings,
- schedule trips,
- allocate the closest trips to the drivers,
- track payments
- Track taxi fares receipts through email once the trip is completed.
As mentioned earlier, this panel can receive booking requests through telephone calls when the “add” button is clicked.
Upon close examination of the panel, you’ll have access to trip information, allowing you to track the current locations of both the provider and the user. Furthermore, you can delve into additional details including trip histories, passenger and user profiles, transaction records, payment methods used, taxi particulars, and a wealth of other information.
Do you want to know some more features offered here? Stay tuned below!
- Through the use of the tailored filters available here, the admin can access comprehensive information on the “ALL” tabs. This includes details about ride requests, the respective locations of both the provider and the user, and all other pertinent information related to the trip.
- Requests scheduled for the latter can see and assigned by the admin to the closest driver.
- If the admin has been delayed in assigning a request to a driver, the request is escalated to a warning stage, requiring prompt attention from the admin to address such matters.
- Handle booking requests and assign it to the driver who is closer to the user.
- Set up and update all company and dispatcher details including information pertaining to drivers and their vehicles.
Other Clone Features
- Monitor all the automated reports that generated for all the rides that conducted in the past and present.
- Managing all the transactions efficiently from one single window.
- Review statistics, blacklists, temporarily blocked data of clients and drivers.
- The Auto-assign provider is another powerful feature that offers flexibility. Admins can toggle it on or off as needed. When activated, this feature eliminates the need for manual driver assignments, as the Uber clone script automatically matches drivers with users based on their respective locations. It efficiently selects the driver who can reach the user in the shortest amount of time.
- When the auto-assign feature is turned off, the admin must handle all tasks manually, which includes assigning drivers to users, reviewing warnings, accessing user and driver information, and various other responsibilities. Subsequently, the driver will receive the request from the admin and proceed with their selection.
So, this was a short roadmap on using the dispatcher panel now introduced with Uber clone script. This app has just all the main things that need to run a successful business. It manages the provider, users and the rides respectively.
Indeed, integrating such a comprehensive array of features into a single app is a significant endeavor. If you’re considering upgrading your apps, now is the opportune moment to do so. Seize these updates and propel your business forward with confidence and enhanced security.
When considering the purchase of a taxi app, it’s crucial not to succumb to the allure of cheaper products in the market. Your app should strive for excellence. Given the multitude of apps available, setting yours apart from the rest necessitates it being the premier option available.
Look for distinct features and other things that make your system innovative and exciting from the user’s point of view.
An app equipped with the industry’s top-notch features is bound for success. With an increasing number of users downloading and utilizing the app, your fleet will expand, positioning you as the foremost owner of an Uber Clone script in your region.