With the Corona Virus Pandemic paralyzing the world’s economy, more and more people are turning to home deliveries to get their essentials. This, being the reason, many entrepreneurs are turning to delivery businesses such as the Instacart App Clone to establish their business. However, if you haven’t thought about it yet, it is perhaps the right time for you to do so.
Why start your Instacart Clone App Business now?
Table of Contents
- The need for home delivery is growing higher every day.
- This business will not end or lose its value even after the pandemic is over.
- It is an excellent opportunity for you to be able to help your country and its citizens to get all their essentials delivered to their doorstep in such desperate times.
- the right time to establish your business and gain strong footing.
- It is the only business that is showing a positive business trend rather than a downward one.
How to get started?
First things first. The first thing that you need to do when setting up your new business is to create an outline of the actual crisis. If there are other companies offering delivery services in your country, it may be a wise idea to first analyse your competitors and find out all the things that you really like about their app.
The next thing would be to jot down a list of things that you find difficult while operating the app. This will give you a pretty good idea of the things that you want to avoid in your own application. Also, make sure that you use your competitors’ app from the user as well as the delivery driver’s point of view so that you are well informed of exactly what you are dealing with.
Once you have done this research, you must create an outline of the basic features that you want in your application. Now, please note that there are many different kinds of delivery that people may want. These include:
- Food Delivery
- Grocery Delivery
- Weed Delivery
- Alcohol Delivery
- Flower Delivery
- Bakery Delivery
- Ice Cream Delivery
And much more.
Before you start your business, you must ensure that you know exactly which all delivery businesses you want to include in your application. Once you do that, ensure that you look for an app like Instacart to get the wheels in motion.
How should the App Flow?
Often, the flow of an app determines the success or failure of the business. Customers don’t want it to be a difficult job to navigate their way through an application. They want it to be simple and easy to use. To make a clear and navigable application, make sure that the flow of your app is as follows:
- Downloading the app
- Logging in with their email IDs or even with Facebook.
- The customer should now be able to see a list of all the different types of stores in your app, for example, Food Delivery, Grocery Delivery, Alcohol Delivery, Weed Delivery, Bakery Delivery etc.
- The customer can click on the type of store.
- Now, they will be able to see a list of all the items available in the store.
- The customers can select the items of their choice and add them to their cart.
- Once in the cart, they can check it out and make a payment using their credit card.
- They must only be required to put in their credit card details. The payments should then become seamless and easy.
- Once the order is placed, your customer should be able to put in a preferred time.
- After this, the order is delivered to them at the designated hour.
- Delivery Driver should be able to download the app.
- He must then be allowed to log into the app by filling in his or her details or by simply logging in through their Facebook and Gmail.
- The driver can then select his availability on the app.
- If he or she is available they will receive a request for the delivery of the order.
- The delivery driver can pick up the order and drop it to the customer’s home.
- The delivery driver gets paid for all the deliveries that he or she makes.
This is essentially how the flow of the app should be. Simple, clear and lucid. Once your customer gets use to this app, they won’t be able to look away. No one likes to download multiple apps. Giving your customers a single app to cater to all their requirements is the perfect solution.
This is the right time for you to kick start your own delivery business. If you already have a store, you can use this on demand delivery app to expand your horizons and add other stores into the purview of your own enterprise. The best part is, as other stores continue to sell their products, you will continue to earn a handsome commission.
The only thing that you must do is to make sure that you search for the right app. There are many in the market claiming to be the best, trying to seize the opportunity of the present corona virus pandemic. However, you business is here to stay. So, make sure that you only get your app from a company with years of experience in building, testing and launching such complex apps.
Remember to take a demo of the instacart clone app that you like so that you understand it thoroughly. Do not hesitate to look up the company’s client testimonials so that you have a fairly good idea of exactly how easy (or difficult) it is to work with the team that is about to deliver your app. All the best!