The on-demand service industry has made it easier for users to get a quick as well as efficient delivery of goods as well as services.
According to a study that has been done by the Harvard Business Review, the om-demand economy attracts over 22.4 million consumers worldwide every year and has a spending of about 57.6 billion dollars. All these figures go on to prove how flourishing as well as promising the on-demand service industry promises to be in the near future for entrepreneurs.
The on-demand service industry especially witnessed a transformational change with the inception of TaskRabbit.
Talking about TaskRabbit, it is an American online marketplace where freelance labour gets connected to the local demands of the consumers and provides them quick as well as convenient services wherever they may be located.
Some of the services provided by TaskRabbit include –
- Moving & Packing
- Furniture Assembly
- General Handyman
- Heavy Lifting
According to an article on the home service sector in the Verified Market Research, the home service industry is expected to observe a growth of 18.91 per cent from the year 2019 to the year 2026 and would garner a revenue of around 1133.40 billion dollars by the year 2026.
Thus, the home service industry is a flourishing as well as a promising industry and helps independent contractors get jobs and earn a good income along with help the users to receive quick as well as efficient services wherever they may be located along with help entrepreneurs to earn a handsome commission along the way and gain a huge user base for themselves based on the services provided by them.
So, if you are an entrepreneur who wishes to build a home services app like TaskRabbit, you need to remember a few things in mind so that you can earn handsome commissions and gain a huge user base.
Below mentioned are the points that you should implement to build a home services app like TaskRabbit.
Points to Remember While Building a Home Services App like TaskRabbit
- Provide a large number of services in your app
- Maintain a schedule booking in your app so that users can schedule the services for the later date
- Maintain feedback and review so that users can provide their feedback and review to you so that you can update your services
- Provide push notifications so that you can let your users know the new services you provide
- Provide in-app chat feature so that users can get quick help when they get stuck during your way
- Understand the platform that your users use so that you can attract a large number of users for your home services app like TaskRabbit.
Along with the points that have been mentioned above, you should provide tracking services to your users, service invoice, booking history, etc., to name a few so that you can attract a large number of users and gain huge profits and are able to create a successful home services app like TaskRabbit.